The Charles & Gloria Jones Library of Lancaster has 5 study rooms available for student use
To reserve a study room:
- Select the date you would like to reserve from the calendar below. You can reserve a room up to 2 days in advance.
- Click on the time slots you would like to book. You may reserve up to 120 minutes per day.
- Click "Submit Times."
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Click "Continue."
- Enter your first and last name and email address.
- Enter your first name and last initial (e.g. Andrew K.). Optionally, include a short note to identify your group [e.g. Andrew K. (Greek SG)]. This will be your display name on the reservation calendar.
- Click "Submit my request."
- You will receive an email confirmation. Follow the provided link to confirm your reservation.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Reservation Unavailable/Padding